KAMAL GATTA / LOTUS SEED MALA , 108+1 BEADS, OM004
NATURAL LOTUS SEED KAMAL GATTA MALA / JAPA ROSARY ( 108 +1 BEADS ) - FOR LAXMI PUJA
· Kamal Gatta are the seeds found in a Lotus flower. This flower is considered quite auspicious as Goddess Laxmi is found seated on this flower.
· The Goddess is also known as “Kamalvaasini” for this very reason. Kamal Gatta Mala is thus quite effective to appease the Goddess.
· All the mantras and japa chanted for Goddess Laxmi can be performed with this Mala.
· People with bad debts, unstable business/losses, unfavorable relationship with spouse, can recite the Mantra, “Om Mahalakshmyai Ch Vidmahe Vishupatneem Ch Dheemahi Tanno Laxmi Prachodayat”, 108 times (which is one mala), beginning from a Friday.
· One can use this mala to recite all jaaps or mantras to the Goddess Laxmi.
· The Goddess Laxmi is quite pleased when a devotee uses this Mala for chanting of the Mantras. As a result she bestows wealth and worldly comforts on her devotees.
· Those who are going through a difficult phase owing to financial losses or poverty can keep this Mala with them.
· The benefits of Kamal Gatta Mala are immense as it brings all the riches that one desires.
The Mala can also be
used during Laxmi-Kuber Homan